Liesl Sterrenberg, Grace Elliott & Helena Fouché
This newcomer to The Answer Series range presents the challenging content material of Grade 12 Agricultural Sciences in a logical, easy-to-use format that stimulates consistent revision throughout the year as well as pre-exam consolidation.
This 2-in-1 study guide contains:
- illustrated Skills Summary for representing data
- curriculum-based Check Lists per Topic
- comprehensive Terminology Lists per Topic
- Questions and Answers per Topic
- Exam Papers and Memos integrating all Topics
- All Answers & Memos in a separate booklet
The Terminology and Concepts Lists introduce each Topic and provide an effective tool for mastering the vast number of terms that Agricultural Sciences learners must have at their fingertips. The Skills introductory component gives learners an opportunity to achieve top marks in data response questions.
The wide range of Questions guides the learner through the Topics and encourage application of knowledge as well as develop learners’ interpretation skills. All Answers are logically organised in a separate booklet for classroom use or self-assessment.
This book is an exciting new addition and presents The Answer Series quality to learners of a demanding, but fascinating subject.